Are you tired of trying to get your website to bring in the new clients that you expected when you started?
When your small business has a solid, professional website, it feels like everything is right in the world.
You have a place to invite your prospects, and a way to build interest in all the products and services you offer.
As the web becomes more complicated and crowded it’s easy to see why many business owners become frustrated with their website, social media and Internet marketing plans.
Here is a list of common issues, that might prevent you to get more revenue from your website:
- Your page speed is low.
- Your website is not optimized for mobile.
- You don't have a content strategy. In order for Google to properly index and rank your website, you need quality, keyword rich content and a logical navigation plan.
- Your images are not optimized for fast, efficient loading.
- You don't use a proper title and description meta-tags. These are essential towards ranking in Google.
- You don't have a sitemap or index of pages. A sitemap helps Google to crawl through your website efficiently.
- Your landing pages not conversion optimized.
Your website is often the first point of customer contact and the first impression prospects will have of your company. If you fail to impress, you run the chance of frustrating visitors and potentially losing their business.
Save time: get help.
I learned the online business the hard way so you don’t have to. After building my successful business and help dozens of online entrepreneurs, I developed a method, that helps you feel clear, focused, and in control of your online business growth.